Tuesday, November 13, 2012

hared by bagothar81@gmail.com


For My Lover

Remember ,One thing I always wanna see all over the world is your face.
One thing i always wanna hear all around the world is your voice . 
One place I always wanna live is your heart.
One thing I always wanna keep in my heart is you.
One thing I m always hoping is to live with you until we die.

Love and love

However I love someone,I am not gonna kill myself because of the one I love.(except the one who really me).
I love the love and respect the love .But I was not born to be a crazy in love by My Mom.I respect her more then I do the love.And then I do know that I shouldn't mix or 
complicate or refuse 528 and 1500 .But they are killing me on purpose .


i d't know whom with means but my husband is doing that's why i had post it.

မင္းလဲငါ့ႏွလုံးသားသစ္ကိုင္းေလးကိုယ္လွဳပ္ခါၿပီးထပ်ံသြားခဲ့ၿပန္ၿပီေပါ့ငွက္ကေလးေရ..
မင္းေနာက္ထပ္နားတဲ့သစ္ကိုင္းဟာငါ့လိုအရိပ္ေကာင္းေကာင္းမေပးႏိူင္မွာပဲစိုးရိမ္တယ္ဟာ....
.ေပ်ာ္ရႊင္ပါေစ ငွက္ကေလးေရ..

No comments: